Disputing a Will
It is understandable to feel aggrieved if you have been left out of a Will in circumstances where you feel you should have benefited.
It is important to seek legal advice from a Wills and Probate Solicitor in Ireland as soon as you become aware that you may have a reason to contest a Will or Probate.
We have been providing Wills and Probate advice to our Clients for almost 30 years and have a strong track record in resolving Wills disputes.
Our Expert Team of Solicitors will handle your matter with the utmost empathy, care and respect and will offer you the best legal advice regarding your options in the area of contesting a Will.
We have the extensive knowledge and experience required to give you the service you need at this time. We offer personal attention, we use plain language and we provide practical and impartial advice through every stage of contesting the Will.
Some of the common grounds for challenging a Will include:
- Lack of Capacity – the person making the Will did not understand fully what
- Undue Influence – the person making the Will was influenced by someone else when making their decisions
- Failure to provide for certain family members
- Spouse and Civil Partners
Why choose Byrne Carolan Cunningham LLP Solicitors to assist you with Will and Inheritance disputes?
- As your Solicitor, we will be available to you if you have any questions.
- Our Solicitors are approachable, intelligent, and pragmatic. When it comes to handling Will and Probate disputes, we will assess your situation objectively and provide a clear strategy to move your matter forward.
- Our Clients remain with us long-term and most of our new Clients come to us via referrals. We get to know our Clients and this helps us provide exceptional service, tailored to their individual requirements.
Please feel free to Contact us to discuss your situation with no obligation.
*In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement